Dealer Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So- I have an allocation for the 2nd Raptor R that would be given to my local dealer. They have 6 Ford dealerships so I imagine their chances of getting two allocations is better than most.

I’ve seen a lot of people already saying they’ve placed an order and made style / paint choices, etc. Meanwhile I’ve spoken to my salesman and they’ve said they do not know when they’ll be able to place an order for the R. Does anyone know why some have priority listing and orders in already, while other dealers don’t believe there is anything they can do at this point? Are order banks truly open or is just a false promise from other dealers?

Also I’m being told potential $50k ADM right now. I’m ordering it anyways as I think it’s a ******** ask and I’ll happily walk away and let them try to get their $50k if they so choose. I just will not be going back to the dealership again if they stick to that price markup.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So- I have an allocation for the 2nd Raptor R that would be given to my local dealer. They have 6 Ford dealerships so I imagine their chances of getting two allocations is better than most.

I’ve seen a lot of people already saying they’ve placed an order and made style / paint choices, etc. Meanwhile I’ve spoken to my salesman and they’ve said they do not know when they’ll be able to place an order for the R. Does anyone know why some have priority listing and orders in already, while other dealers don’t believe there is anything they can do at this point? Are order banks truly open or is just a false promise from other dealers?

Also I’m being told potential $50k ADM right now. I’m ordering it anyways as I think it’s a ******** ask and I’ll happily walk away and let them try to get their $50k if they so choose. I just will not be going back to the dealership again if they stick to that price markup.
order banks opened last week . they can place the order. but i would steer clear of them if they are telling you they cant order yet.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ask if they got a allocation? sorry to say but i personally feel if you are not #1 in the line it is probably impossible to get one hate to be negative but also want to be real about it. i would burn the phones up and hope that maybe you hit the lottery and find a dealer with no wait list yet

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has a wait list, I have no idea how deep it is …. They sell a lot of F150’s and considered themselves lucky to get 1….. which is mine … and no ADM….

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has a wait list, I have no idea how deep it is …. They sell a lot of F150’s and considered themselves lucky to get 1….. which is mine … and no ADM….
where abouts in nys?

Orangelaw98

Reaction score
Congrats on your Raptor R Order. I am also in New York. Was on two lists for a Raptor R with separate dealerships. Neither dealer received a Raptor R. Burdick in Central Square and Frenchies Ford in Massena. Both of these Dealers would have been MSRP no ADM. Riley Ford has an allocation for a Raptor R in Chazy, New York, the quoted ADM is $40K over MSRP. It is still available as of 07/28/22.

Still searching for a Raptor R and willing to consider any dealership that has an allocation. I'm willing to pay ADM but not greater than $25K if any member knows of a dealer with a Raptor R sill for sale, please message me.

Thanks!

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea if any are still taking orders? Im in the NY area....Thanks

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man…. Like all of the other threads have stated, they gladly will take orders and your ADM all day long. It wether or not they have an actually allocation for one is a TOTALLY different thing.