Dealer Allocation Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When do the Ford dealers find out their allocations? Does anyone know when that typically occurs if say the order banks date of 6/10 holds?

Reaction score
I'm in contact with two dealers and both say they are expecting to get allocation information the same day the Build and Price goes live on the site. But as always take it for what its worth.

OP
OP
KCHawkeye02

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in contact with two dealers and both say they are expecting to get allocation information the same day the Build and Price goes live on the site. But as always take it for what its worth.
which is May 10th from others on this forum right?

Fuzzy88

Reaction score
When do the Ford dealers find out their allocations? Does anyone know when that typically occurs if say the order banks date of 6/10 holds?
I'm from SoCal and have a Ford dealership as a customer. I plan on purchasing a Gen3 from out of state though due to ADM. The sales manager at the SoCal dealership told me last month that he is hearing that in May dealerships will find out their allocation at the same time the order books open with possible delivery in June. When it comes to the Gen3, I really don't believe anything I hear though. Best of luck.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is no way in hell your going to order in may and have it delivered in June. For those of us who ordered the gen 2 it took way longer than that to take delivery. Mine was stuck on ramp 59 in Dearborn for weeks prior to shipping. Hope that's not the case for the gen 3's. One month from order to delivery does not in anyway seem realistic. Chip shortage or not

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I'm from SoCal and have a Ford dealership as a customer. I plan on purchasing a Gen3 from out of state though due to ADM. The sales manager at the SoCal dealership told me last month that he is hearing that in May dealerships will find out their allocation at the same time the order books open with possible delivery in June. When it comes to the Gen3, I really don't believe anything I hear though. Best of luck.
Per Ford, production starts for Job 2's July 6th.