David Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry you got F't over by some *********, I've bought a few things off people here but they are well known, would not buy from anybody who isnt known unless you meet up with them in person.

OP
OP
T

Tesonator

Reaction score
Sorry you got F't over by some *********, I've bought a few things off people here but they are well known, would not buy from anybody who isnt known unless you meet up with them in person.
Yeah I usually like to keep it like that. Problem is there's not much of a Raptor market in STL. Seems like most of you guys are in SoCal. I may just have to buy them online. Anyone know of a site or something that sells factory takeoffs?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I usually like to keep it like that. Problem is there's not much of a Raptor market in STL. Seems like most of you guys are in SoCal. I may just have to buy them online. Anyone know of a site or something that sells factory takeoffs?
Post an ad in the "want to buy" section and describe your vehicle and what you want exactly, that will helps your odds.