Dash Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for anybody who has dug into their dash. I’d like shoot a couple screws in here for a Ram Ball mount. I’m kind of wondering what is on the other side of this panel. I don’t want to hit anything “AC” and that includes ducts or power.

FYI- I posted this to the Audio/Vid section because you people know whats behind the the dash. I am planning to use this for a tablet, so it actually is for something video.

I'm sorry that I can't get this photo to display the right side up for some reason.

Attachments

• 20180710_175252.jpg
    20180710_175252.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 32

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for anybody who has dug into their dash. I’d like shoot a couple screws in here for a Ram Ball mount. I’m kind of wondering what is on the other side of this panel. I don’t want to hit anything “AC” and that includes ducts or power.

FYI- I posted this to the Audio/Vid section because you people know whats behind the the dash. I am planning to use this for a tablet, so it actually is for something video.

I'm sorry that I can't get this photo to display the right side up for some reason.[/QUOTE

Open/drop the glove box door stick you hand up there, you should be able to tell. If you have the room, I would also trace the mount on a piece of metal and use nuts and bolts, so any bouncing doesn’t tear your dash up. AND WATCH FOR AIRBAG WIRES.