Dash mat anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow, you r an f’in genius and I mean that kindly. She’s made custom door pockets for me and custom covers for my subwoofers and speakers and I didn’t even think of that.
But I also didn’t think of the sunshade mentioned above and I already have one. Duh. Ty.
First time someone called me a genius haha

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get her to make you a full-on cover. Ask for tans and drab greens. Sun fabric on the outside and fleece on the inside. Elastic, hooks, and straps. Tell her to make one panel pink for breast awareness. Men don't have enough breast awareness now ...

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you just put a sunshade up when it's parked, protecting the dash and seats...like everyone else does?

I've never even seen any dash mat for the F150, much less seen one that looks good. The dash is way too uneven to have a single piece lay on it, I would guess. I have heard of people using a vinyl wrap on the plastic of the dash, with some good results. That's going to a custom job though.
I second the sunshade..

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Done. I’ve got so much s h I t I forgot about this.

Attachments

• 84B82098-4BCA-471E-8E4D-FE319A2BBD52.jpeg
    84B82098-4BCA-471E-8E4D-FE319A2BBD52.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg
Jean jacket she embroidered for me. She’s a great quilter, sewer, and everything else. Except spelling. Lol.