Dash looks like it's ready for Christmas already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Escobar

Reaction score
Dudes and Dudettes...I'm at my whits end, and so is my tech.

2011 SCREW: went to Parker a month or so back, did some pretty aggressive runs for a few days...which resulted in typical wear, tear and other misc sh$t. BUT BUT BUT, I've been having these really odd electrical issues as well. After the truck get's warmed up, maybe 10 minutes of driving, all the lights on the dash would flash (hill descent, abs, check engine, , battery, trailer default, the list goes on and on), but the truck still ran with no hiccups.

We've replaced sensors, battery cables, etc...but the battery light keeps coming on. All voltages are reading correctly.

Anyone have this issue or know of a possible solution?

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember a long time ago I broke an abs sensor off and i believe the wheel speed sensor on a run. Dash lit up something crazy

OP
OP
Escobar

Escobar

Reaction score
Right now just playing the waiting game...tech has it and thinks it might be the PCM (ouch). Haven't heard from him in a few hours, so hopefully he's still alive and he hasn't decided to just cut my truck I half and throw it out.