Dash Cam Recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll second the Thinkware Q800. Put mine in about 4 months ago, and it was a typical install. I pulled power from behind the radio.

I only actually used it once, and it was to give the video to a guy who got clipped by some dumb chick who thought she was going to force her car in between me and him. Connected the phone to the camera through the app, downloaded the clip I wanted, and texted it to him. Very easy. Plus, it tells you where the red light cameras are.

Rddakota

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a good dash cam? I need something that's simple to install and use.
Also what's a good mount for an Accessport?
I have a Garmin dash cam 46, easy to understand and work. I’m going to install a mirror power connect when the wiring harness shows up. Very small but powerful device.

Alex Rueter

Reaction score
I did the Garmin Dash Mini. It's super simple easy installed. Getting live view is super fast and simple via the app. I know the lack of screen is a turn off for some people but its worked very well for me.

Cain

Reaction score
Thinkware or SG Guardian. Have both on all of my vehicles and they have not failed on me yet.

Buffered parking mode is awesome. just make sure you buy the hardwire kit.