Dash Cam Power from Rear View Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Raptor.

Does anyone know of a way to power a dashcam from the power going to the rear view mirror?

mclark202

Reaction score
Dongar technologies sells an adapter that hooks to your mirror. I have one on my 4Runner and it will be my first mod when I get the Raptor. Not sure what one works for them but they have multiple options.

Josh321a

Reaction score
seeking an opinion on the dash cam install for my 2019. I've the 622gw next base. It seems the cleanest install would be the mirror tap. I've not run anything to interior aux wires - those don't have power, correct? So my question is a general question, anyone done a clean install with a dash cam for a gen two they are happy with and can direct me before I descend into the caverns of Youtube?

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seeking an opinion on the dash cam install for my 2019. I've the 622gw next base. It seems the cleanest install would be the mirror tap. I've not run anything to interior aux wires - those don't have power, correct? So my question is a general question, anyone done a clean install with a dash cam for a gen two they are happy with and can direct me before I descend into the caverns of Youtube?

This should do the trick! Hook up your USB in to power your dash cam

https://dongar.tech/products/16pin-ford-f150

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Dongar technologies sells an adapter that hooks to your mirror. I have one on my 4Runner and it will be my first mod when I get the Raptor. Not sure what one works for them but they have multiple options.
This is the way. Had one on my Tacoma and now on my raptor.