Dash cam advice requested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking into getting a dash cam for a while now and finally ready to make my purchase. Here’s one I found on amazon and it seems like a pretty good product;

Thinkware F770 1080P HD WiFi Dash Camera with Rearview Camera, 64 GB SD Card and 2 Power Harness (3 Items) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M216OYH/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

What do you guys think? Any recommendations other than this? This one has night vision, HD front camera recording, among some other things. Thanks in advance!

I have the thinkwear F770-2ch , one of the best investments I made, easy install and great features, purchased from blackboxmycar.com

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can happen, depending on install there may be some other damage if they try a quick snatch and grad, my camera is mounted in the dot matrix of the windshield, doesn’t stand out even walking by the truck. I would think if there in your truck, there gonna look for other items .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krab

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey OP, which direction (if any) did you end up taking? I may be in the market for a dash cam, myself, and looking for some firsthand experience. Thanks!

Just saw this. I ended up going with a Thinkware F800 Pro. I actually just received it and am in the process of installing it. Once I do, I'll update this thread.

wakko0o

Reaction score
These are two very cheap dash cams I got for the Raptor and my wife’s little Honda Fit they are both very well made and view quality is decent. I got one in November and the other on December 2017 so far not one issue with them. They are both Bluetooth compatible to connect with your smartphone. Very easy install also.

Nov2017
YI Compact Dash Cam, 1080p Full HD Car Dashboard Camera with 2.7” LCD Screen, 130° W... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CW4BEP6/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Dec2017
Pruveeo F5 Dash Cam with... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZWMGFY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJS44

Reaction score
I have a spytec KS1 and I like it. Two separate cameras one on the windsheild and one on the back glass. Has speed time location and always records when the truck is on. It has gotten me out of 3 reckless tickets in court

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a spytec KS1 and I like it. Two separate cameras one on the windsheild and one on the back glass. Has speed time location and always records when the truck is on. It has gotten me out of 3 reckless tickets in court
Nice Got that one also and has been working great.
Waiting also,still ,for the Waylens 360 to arrive..