Dancing rear end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I did a rolling start straight line full acceleration for the first time in my newly acquired 2013 Roush. About 65 mph the rear end started acting weird like it was shifting weight from one side to the other. The truck came with traction bars and an axle exchange driveshaft. Shocks appear to be fine but I have no history of service. Scare the you know what out of my wife. Any ideas why this happened.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did it act like a boat listing , rolling side to side quickly only while on the power ? If it did your rear shocks are done. Mine did that to with a whipple . I went to full icon suspension and never had issue again .

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This ^^^^, I would also jack the rear of the truck up and let the suspension hang there and see if it's loose somewhere, might have a bad mount or bushing. No clunking when going back and forth from rev to drive to rev? Hope it is something simple for you.

OP
OP
Blu Bug

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it act like a boat listing , rolling side to side quickly only while on the power ? If it did your rear shocks are done. Mine did that to with a whipple . I went to full icon suspension and never had issue again .
Rolling side to side quickly describes it pretty good.