Dallas / Fort Worth Ford Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
Hubby and I are looking at the Gen 3 '21 Raptor and would like to check out a 2020 Gen 2 for comparison. We have called a couple DFW dealers and we can't seem to even get someone on the phone that is the slightest bit professional. Any sales people in the area you would recommend? Would love to drive a Gen 2 and when available, order a Gen 3.

Much thanks,
Kate

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Five Star Ford in Dallas? I didn't purchase my truck there so I can't recommend a salesperson. Their service department has treated me very well though. I was in there a few weeks ago and they had a red 2020 in the showroom. I drove all the way out to Gladewater to purchase mine. All of the dealers here have been marking them way up but I got a great deal at JO Williams Ford. My salesman there was Clay Walker, good guy to work with if you don't mind the drive. It's a small dealer so I doubt they have any more Raptors in stock, could help you order a Gen 3 I'm sure though.

Oh and I can tell you who I wouldn't buy a truck from or take it for service...North Central Ford in Richardson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free