dallas and north texas members, need a favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have to park the MurderedOutSVT and try to get yo to come clean the engine bay soon. Gas just went up another quarter yesterday

I may need to drive the 71 Hearse around for confort....allthough, it sounds like death knockin....and she likes premium fuel...and just dammm. I'm f'd all around by these huge black beeches

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
$4.999 for premium, 93 octane, here at Costco in Missouri.

$129.xx for 27.xx gallons, dang and it's going to go up.

Some folks in high political places have stock in electric vehicles so be sure to purchase one soon.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got home. about 1900 miles in 3 days. pick up the guy in denver and he sure enough paid me $800 which covered all of my gas. and he said it was a small load...... was an entire truckful of his crap. but other than my cheap ass motels and food and drink, trip was paid for.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just got home. about 1900 miles in 3 days. pick up the guy in denver and he sure enough paid me $800 which covered all of my gas. and he said it was a small load...... was an entire truckful of his crap. but other than my cheap ass motels and food and drink, trip was paid for.
Picture of bumper on the roof rack?