dallas and north texas members, need a favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any of you guys got a couch i can borrow for the night leaving for texas tomorrow morning and picking up a bumper in buda. was stopping near colleyville for the night tomorrow night. driving down to buda sat morning and coming back. wondering if any of you lubbock or amarillo guys got a couch i can borrow saturday night.

i know, letting a stranger in is against mommas rules, but hey, im the frf king right? wonder how many og members are left on here in those cities, they would let me in..... i just hate paying $80 to sleep for 6-7 hours. so if you can spare a couch, i would appreciate it. if not motel 6 it is.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any of you guys got a couch i can borrow for the night leaving for texas tomorrow morning and picking up a bumper in buda. was stopping near colleyville for the night tomorrow night. driving down to buda sat morning and coming back. wondering if any of you lubbock or amarillo guys got a couch i can borrow saturday night.

i know, letting a stranger in is against mommas rules, but hey, im the frf king right? wonder how many og members are left on here in those cities, they would let me in..... i just hate paying $80 to sleep for 6-7 hours. so if you can spare a couch, i would appreciate it. if not motel 6 it is.
let me take a look at what marriotts are around there, i have like 20 free nights i can just book you one.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you were to be a little further east and closer to College Station I would have one.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you were to be a little further east and closer to College Station I would have one.
that would be a 14.5hr drive home from you place. buda is close to where you are it seems
let me take a look at what marriotts are around there, i have like 20 free nights i can just book you one.
i appreciate that, buy you should spend those when you come to wyoming and nevada with me for the offrad trips
Make a detour east of Atlanta. Grumpy Stereo Guy is welcome
you just want me there to fix you eff ups dont you?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that would be a 14.5hr drive home from you place. buda is close to where you are it seems

i appreciate that, buy you should spend those when you come to wyoming and nevada with me for the offrad trips

you just want me there to fix you eff ups dont you?
Hell....we already have motors installed....I offer good southern cookin and a lil nip on ice

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so..... anybody in the colleyville area got a couch for rent tomorrow night? and anybody in the lubbock/amarillo got a couch for rent saturday night?