Daily Trail Load-Out…Quarterly Inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Starbucks thermos?
I forgot about the 2 bags on the floor behind the seat. They have the Bucks thermal, several jackets, base layers, jackets, gloves, hats and blankets.

Have you ever tried to sit on the patio at your favorite Bucks, when it’s 40 with a breeze?? Don’t kid yourself, the Desert can br Fning Cold! I always go prepared. The patio is the best place to observe the peasants admiring your Rig and watch the TRD boys take pictures of it when their boyfriends go inside to use the Gender Neutral bathroom ;)
:happy175::head3:

:emotions122::emotions122:
I just realized you said THERMOS…not THERMALS…
OH W-The Fuxk Ever… I’m to lazy to rewrite the hole Fning thing :(
but yes, I have my 32 oz Yetster Thermos, $17.95 to fill it with the BUNMAN-Tier-10-Operator Latte :head3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I'm going to have to pay you a visit John when I get back from my Germany PCS... We're gonna go hit some sketchy ass trail together! RLTW
Sounds like a Great Plan! Looking forward to it Sir.
Food in fridge, coffee is on, door is open (a knock n announce is recommended;) )
Raptor his gassed up ( if my loan went through) Ready to Hit The Trail :driver::driver::patriot::patriot::patriot: