GEN 1 Daily Link Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCM

Reaction score
I have a ‘13 scab. I’ve been looking a lot lately at daily driver 4 link kits and how they work. There are two major kits one for raptors by giant motor sports and a new system by lsk for tundras. I’m talking about the already tested and built kits for dd 4 link kits(there may be more than I know of). As many of you know the giant- motorsports Kit for the raptor did not work out well when tested unless massively altering the kit(3rd link and no axle airshocks). This is getting to be too much fabrication for link kit that’s alreadt tested and built. The new kit by lsk for the tundras looks very successful and seems to be such a similar set up. It almost looks exact except no airshocks on the axel and they claim to have custom currieenterprises anti rock bar. My question and point to this thread is how the HELL is their kit successful and the raptors is not. It is even listed identically priced. Can anyone inform me what’s going on. Maybe someone has more knowledge over how each system works. I’ll post a picture of the two side by side as well. Look forward to hear back from the community.

3D941886-5E09-41AB-ACAE-EF92654F8972.jpeg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
kb1.PNG kb2.jpg I think it's technically a 3 link with a panhard bar. Where in CA are you? I have a customer who has done on DDL kit and his Colorado is getting one now. Kibbe does amazing work and he'll build them for any application really. They've been pretty thoroughly tested as well. The famous "grey truck" in the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bggv2IMhWTC/

OP
OP
KCM

KCM

Reaction score
I’m in Orange County. That would be great but the ddl kits start at 4500$ without shocks. I feel like a custom daily link kit from kibbe or any manufacturer would be a lot more $$? If not I’m in but would a custom ddl kit be a lot more since it’s not already fabricated.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No two ways about it the shocks will probably be more than the parts. And Kibbe runs the single internal bypass which aint cheap either. Depending on how it's configured I'm sure the sky is the limit. You're in the right area though. It might be worth at least running it by Kibbe to see what he says. He's already done one for Vaugh Gittin Jr using a factory Raptor width Currie axle for an F150 and I'm sure there isn't a ton that's different.

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
for those of yall with the daily link kit, have you experienced lateral frame flex?

It seems to me, with a truck as heavy as a raptor, you'd be fighting the lack of vertical and lateral triangulation with the shorty bed cages.

Not knocking it, just generally interested in feedback, as so far I've heard " full cage or stay leaf springs" when considering some semblance of linking the rear.