Daily driver roush raptor anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chilton 213

Reaction score
I DD mine. I have a 2014 screw with a roush stage 2 kit. I drive very spirited, like I stole it lol. I get 12 miles to the gallon (93).

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello came across a roush raptor but this will be my daily driver; so question to anyone out there with one any issues??? Average around 12 to 15,000 per year but some times more depending on trips. Thanks for your input
Shit up and buy it. Smile per gallon will outweigh any other metric

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of Raptors and quite a few Roush's around me and seems everyone is daily driving them. Theres 6 at the Hospital where I work and mine makes 7. Get it man and enjoy the ride. These things are a "HOOT". If gas use is and issue (and you mentioned nothing of the sort in you question) then its not for you. You'll love putting your foot in it and it loves gas when performing! Get it man and drive it like you stole it!

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 Stage II w/131k. Since the VMP tune and going back to stock tires, it will legitimately get 16 mpg at 70 mph on a flat grade. It’s a great truck.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the jdm upgrades? Thinking about tune, plugs, throttle body, pulley and arco for mine.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to buy a 2014 Roush and plan to drive the wheels off it...cant wait !!!

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a new daily driver. it has jdm 700 kit installed. averaging about 13 so far. My previous truck got about 14 so 1 mpg is well worth it to me.

Viccern

Reaction score
What else did you do to the truck or has been done to the truck to support the JDM 700 kit? I've heard everything from new oil pump, heat exchanger to even possibly needing to replace the crank so the extra power doesn't blow everything up? I'd love to get the JDM kit, but can't afford all the ancillary upgrades.