D2s on separate switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one set white and one set amber. How do you get the D2s on separate switches? Have both on number 2...instructions say for inner connect red to green truck wire...for outer (switch 3)connect red to blue truck wire...already used the red wire...tired connecting the blue light wire to all the other truck wires and nothing. So we connected the blue and red light wires to green truck wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aux 1 is the yellow wire 30 Amp fuse
Aux 2 is green with brown trace 30 Amp fuse
Aux 3 is violet with green trace 15 Amp fuse
Aux 4 is the brown wire 10 Amp fuse

Red and blue are pass through wires.

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll double check everything again tomorrow but we followed the instructions...I mean we could have missed something

OP
OP
BobbyVA

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so instructions say for inner fog lights connect red wire to green on truck, for outer fog lights connect red wire to blue wire on truck. Already used the red wire...all that's left is the blue light wire. So does that mean I attach the blue light wire to the blue truck wire?

But first connect the violet to green wire under dash to make the blue wire under the hood hot.

Last edited: