Cylinder head/Cam kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Cody it’s been about 6 months since last posting. Just curious if you have any new updates maybe new dynos with your head work and their new crower cams? Taped out on power looking for additional means and well livornoris is the only other team in the game.

myersroofer614

Reaction score
View attachment 153889 View attachment 153890 View attachment 153891 View attachment 153892 Hey guys I’d like to let everyone know I have finalized my cylinder head program for the 6.2L. I had a thread going that detailed a couple big projects that saw great success with my engine program. Both builds saw 530+whp and 600+Tq on 12lb. Dyno proven.

With that success I can now say this setup works, and works extremely well. Everyone knows the lack of options for these engines and I’m happy to add to that.

I completely revamped the valvetrain components, Worked on valve seat profiles, and have my own cam grind from Daniel Crower Racing Cams(DCR). As far as I know, I have the only true aftermarket valve spring kit available and that’s including custom Titanium spring retainers. The cams will work for both N/A and boosted applications. Port work was only tweaked slightly, no need for cnc porting, with these heads already flowing well from Ford. 5-angle/radius valve job and once again custom bronze valve guides are utilized, all while keeping stock diameter valves.

I’m offering this setup ready to bolt on your bottom end with what’s mentioned above AND new cam phasers/rocker arms/shafts/Cometic MLX Head gaskets/ ARP head studs.
I have no problem offering some or all of these options, just ask! Thanks
I'm staying NA until I get my charger in the fall. Pursuit AWD hemi. I'm looking at 90mm customer TB, 5 Star Tunes, 52lb hr , JLT, ROUSH no cats .. I want heads n cams... I trying to buy a LMS kit of a guy on FB for 2k... Curious about your s. Seems to run better...