Cylinder head/Cam kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Dawson

Perfect Circle Engines
Reaction score
7B99D75D-726C-4FE6-A0F2-65B00E46527A.jpeg 106D8ED2-6B84-4FE5-9A80-4BF7F3A401EA.jpeg F9DF94D3-8A0F-421B-8928-B8DF72388BBF.jpeg 54EF8A0A-3F7B-4BC3-867D-59F13CD840F6.jpeg Hey guys I’d like to let everyone know I have finalized my cylinder head program for the 6.2L. I had a thread going that detailed a couple big projects that saw great success with my engine program. Both builds saw 530+whp and 600+Tq on 12lb. Dyno proven.

With that success I can now say this setup works, and works extremely well. Everyone knows the lack of options for these engines and I’m happy to add to that.

I completely revamped the valvetrain components, Worked on valve seat profiles, and have my own cam grind from Daniel Crower Racing Cams(DCR). As far as I know, I have the only true aftermarket valve spring kit available and that’s including custom Titanium spring retainers. The cams will work for both N/A and boosted applications. Port work was only tweaked slightly, no need for cnc porting, with these heads already flowing well from Ford. 5-angle/radius valve job and once again custom bronze valve guides are utilized, all while keeping stock diameter valves.

I’m offering this setup ready to bolt on your bottom end with what’s mentioned above AND new cam phasers/rocker arms/shafts/Cometic MLX Head gaskets/ ARP head studs.
I have no problem offering some or all of these options, just ask! Thanks

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post before and after dyno results? I couldn't care less about the numbers I'm more interested in the shape of the curve. What are the cam specs?

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice Cody! May have to drop you a line when the time comes to do some engine work - especially since you're only a stone's throw away.

akley88

Reaction score
would there be an issues running this setup on my F250. Looking to do heads and cams as my next big mod and maybe a whipple down the road.