Cycle Ranch 2012 - This was short course Raptor heaven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is the first Go Pro video. Camera is attached to my light bar hanging upside down just a few inches above the skid plate. License plate rattles (even though it is bolted down). The track is just a one mile loop so this will get a little repetitive. Sometimes I like to just fast forward to each jump on the big table top to see how far we get and how hard we land. And yes, in the first minute, a RZR stops on the far side of the table top and makes things interesting.

Cycle Ranch - Ford Raptor - YouTube

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the 2nd video. A little repetitive like the first. Go Pro mounted on door so you can really watch the front end work. Some of my favorite parts are when you see JTRATX or a RZR off to the side taking a jump. If you watch the whole video you can see the flare slowly starting to separate from the fender.

Cycle Ranch - Ford Raptor - Go Pro Door - YouTube

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is the 2nd video. A little repetitive like the first. Go Pro mounted on door so you can really watch the front end work. Some of my favorite parts are when you see JTRATX or a RZR off to the side taking a jump. If you watch the whole video you can see the flare slowly starting to separate from the fender.

Cycle Ranch - Ford Raptor - Go Pro Door - YouTube

I like it... So when are we going?

-Greg

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't need that stuff. Just zip ties for your flares and liners. And advil for your back. Ha.

You're right little duct tape, bailing wire and everything will be alright. Plus if I rip them off then there will be less fender to remove.. Lol..

Wanted to dial in the 3.0's down there before TRR 2013...

-Greg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
But think how much more fun that track would be with upgraded suspension! I want to go do something like that so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir