Cyber Mondays Sales!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok every one, just 3 quick sales to post.

******$225 - Both of the deals below with free shipping!******

$100+$10sh - New OEM LED Puddles

Before and After shot

Rap_LED_Before_small.jpgRap_LED_After_Small.jpg

$150+$10sh - Complete Interior/Exterior LED Kit (minus Puddles)

LED_Dome_Light1.jpg

Payments can be made via Paypal to [email protected]

If you would like to pay via credit card, you can do that via Paypal aswell. If you do not want to, I should be able to accept credit cards over the phone tomorrow evening. Please PM me if you are interested in paying over the phone.

Please allow 1-3 weeks for orders to come in. I dont expect anything to take 3 weeks but just saying just incase.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He uses OEM puddle lights and replaces the bulb. Go price the puddle lights from Ford.

$110 for LED puddle lights? You've got to be joking.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

what does this all include >> $150+$10sh - Complete Interior/Exterior LED Kit (minus Puddles)? And is it all plug and play?

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much for just the three interior dome lights?

If you buy today, $29 shipped!

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

He uses OEM puddle lights and replaces the bulb. Go price the puddle lights from Ford.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

what does this all include >> $150+$10sh - Complete Interior/Exterior LED Kit (minus Puddles)? And is it all plug and play?

Thanks for explaining my price, appreciate it!

The Complete kits includes the interior map and dome lights plus the exterior front and rear turn signals, the brake lights, the cargo lights, the reverse lights and the license plate lights.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought this was just for a simple bulb swap. My mistake.
It's cool, I understand.

The puddle lights are fused together. You can't just pop the lens off like a dome light. When the puddle light goes out, you have to go and buy a whole new puddle light assembly from ford.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rich, anything new going on with the backup light? How about some pictures of those?