CVFab Titan 2 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t want a FMI and the price…honestly it’s a few hundred in price end of day, but CV Fab has been great in terms of customer service. Figured I’d try them out

Billy Mc

Reaction score
I installed the Titan on my F150 XLT a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, there were no instructions and I had no idea about shroud needing removal beforehand....yea I said several curse words and finally unwrapped it.

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the truck behaved since the install?
Truck has been great...The weather has changed here in Colorado so the temps have dropped, so not nearly as much heat soak as you'd have in the summer. But so far, not one issue.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has been great...The weather has changed here in Colorado so the temps have dropped, so not nearly as much heat soak as you'd have in the summer. But so far, not one issue.
Tuning not required but not maximizing performance by skipping the tune, right?

OP
OP
cdiddy4224

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuning not required but not maximizing performance by skipping the tune, right?
For now, correct. Cobb is supposed to announce make an announcement this week at Sema for the Gen 3, or at least that's the rumor. I'll be in line for one once Goosetuned gets his hands on it.