CVF titan V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate_13

Reaction score
They say with some slight modification it will fit the gen 3, anybody confirm this?

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only difference is the cold side tube is larger diameter.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what was the outcome of this? anyone install it yet? Just got mine and didn't realize it wasn't specific to Gen 3... yet.. as they say.
please give details.. remove shutters altogether? or leave on..? w-w/o fans..? only removed the shroud and good to go sans the different cold side.. and what did you use to make up for that difference

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the IC yesterday. Waiting for a few other parts to arrive then will be installing. I'll be documenting everything, the best I can

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Additional tubing was sent incase the IC doesn't fit with what was supplied. I cant comment yet as I don't have everything. I believe CVF will package everything that is needed for the raptor once all the test fitting is complete.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood. I have my IC at home as well.. have not opened it yet. Just wondering what other parts you already ordered if any.