CVF Titan Intercooler: Installation and Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eggz

Reaction score
Quick question on install. I see a lot of you take the pipes out and fit them to the new intercooler before installing. I left mine attached to the truck and was planning to attach them to the new intercooler when I put it back in. Is there an advantage to preinstalling them to the intercooler?

also, my tubing and wiring is dirty as ****, which made it a pain to take out.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the v1 this past weekend and am very pleased with the results, it wasn’t fun to install, I kept the shroud in place, but I took a razor blade to each corner to allow the plastic to spread and even then I had to shoe horn it in, had to remove the trans cooler lines to get the fans back in without a fight, end result I’m seeing an easy 20 degree drop in temps under normal driving. It still climbs in high traffic situations but quickly and noticeably drops once you’re into the boost. This and a tune should be first mods on any gen2

Thanks @CVF-Jason for the fast delivery!

nomis88

Reaction score
Don’t use me as source material but I couldn’t get the V2 intercooler to fit with an ADD bumper. Some minor modifications to the bumper mayyyyy allow it to fit but I didn’t want to venture down that path

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t use me as source material but I couldn’t get the V2 intercooler to fit with an ADD bumper. Some minor modifications to the bumper mayyyyy allow it to fit but I didn’t want to venture down that path
Um, some bumpers require an FMIC to install properly...

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Which ADD bumper do you have?

scmsltn

Reaction score
Anyone interested I have a NIB CVFab IC. I bought it about 2 years ago and have since sold my raptor. For whatever reason I can no longer post in the classifieds even though I have bought and sold in it before.

PM if interested with a reasonable offer.

Attachments

• 5743DADA-0979-4717-BCDF-367DD36CB393.jpeg
    5743DADA-0979-4717-BCDF-367DD36CB393.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 18

UroGator

Reaction score
Anyone interested I have a NIB CVFab IC. I bought it about 2 years ago and have since sold my raptor. For whatever reason I can no longer post in the classifieds even though I have bought and sold in it before.

PM if interested with a reasonable offer.
PM sent

Reaction score
CVF is garbage. Charge me 1000$ for turbo inlets that don’t fit and still want to charge me for return shipping. Stuff don’t fit and and zero customer service