CVF Titan Intercooler: Installation and Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see a reply on country of origin. Is this made in China?
I don’t think anyone has gotten the answer to this. Im sure if it was US made it would be widely advertised and stamped.
Luckily its a quality product and so far they seem to back their stuff, but I believe the consensus is that its imported. Possibly by magic .

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m a huge proponent of buying USA made products. I’ve found that in some cases you have to make concessions on things. For this intercooler to be 40° better than the factory intercooler with plenty of guys on here backing it should be plenty of evidence that it’s a smart purchase. I have yet to install mine because I’ve been swamped but just looking at it and handling it speaks volumes. It’s definitely a well built and crafted intercooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m a huge proponent of buying USA made products. I’ve found that in some cases you have to make concessions on things. For this intercooler to be 40° better than the factory intercooler with plenty of guys on here backing it should be plenty of evidence that it’s a smart purchase. I have yet to install mine because I’ve been swamped but just looking at it and handling it speaks volumes. It’s definitely a well built and crafted intercooler.

On what temp is 40°F cooler then stock ... kinda hard to believe since I dont even think Full Race FMIC get that.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 has the real time intake charge temp by scrolling to the monitoring screen.
What your Intake Charge Temp just driving around town lets say 0-50mph with stop and go on the lights? Please provide outside temp also. If you can please also provide Intake Charge Temp while driving 60-70mph for longer periods of time.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On what temp is 40°F cooler then stock ... kinda hard to believe since I dont even think Full Race FMIC get that.

Okay I may have worded it a little backwards but essentially with the OEM intercooler in real world conditions, the charge air temp will rise 42° where as with the CVF intercooler the charge air temp will only rise 2° which essentially saves you 40°. That is the graph on their website and plenty on here have confirmed.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also - high flow cast end tanks are way better than welded aluminum wrapped in plastic. Add in that there is 50% more core volume than stock and it’s a no brainer especially for the price and the fact that it’s in the stock location.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I may have worded it a little backwards but essentially with the OEM intercooler in real world conditions, the charge air temp will rise 42° where as with the CVF intercooler the charge air temp will only rise 2° which essentially saves you 40°. That is the graph on their website and plenty on here have confirmed.

Ok so lets say if Stock Intercooler has IAT2 temps at 120-130°F while driving on the street speeds stop and go on the lights etc. with ambient temps being 70°F CVF should have IAT2's temps at around 80-90°F. Hard to believe. Maybe drops to this temp at WOT but not at regular driving.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so lets say if Stock Intercooler has IAT2 temps at 120-130°F while driving on the street speeds stop and go on the lights etc. with ambient temps being 70°F CVF should have IAT2's temps at around 80-90°F. Hard to believe. Maybe drops to this temp at WOT but not at regular driving.

I’m not sure you understand the way an intercooler works or the purpose of it either. If you are sitting in stop and go traffic you are obviously not going to see intake temps 40° less than the factory intercooler. If you pay attention to your IAT it’s not going to rise 42° just from normal driving either. Heat is the enemy for a forced induction motor and if you can lessen the temperature going into your intake it prevents you from losing power.