CVF Titan Intercooler: Installation and Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any difference between your Intercooler and Mishimoto one? I noticed both are same 6061 Aluminium, Bar-Plate design and same specifications when it comes to size?

The only major difference is in the quality (density) of the core, which does have input to efficiency.

Here is what our staggered core looks like:

hQg1hRd.jpg

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing is heavy and built well compared to stock! I did the swap out at work...you know, so my wife doesn’t know about yet again another truck mod.....and damn!

Without a jack, and no clearance, that puppy was a chore to get up there. It took me about an hour and a half, mostly because of the fans just being in the way. But they aside, easy easy easy! Finished it off with the TurboSmart EM BOV. Then a REALLY finished it off with a nice cold beer!

I have to load up my modified tune tomorrow, and I’ll be back on the road! Can’t wait to give this a roll! The quality is crazy good, the heft is unreal, and the stock is...well...forget the stock!

View attachment 140168 View attachment 140169 View attachment 140170 View attachment 140171 View attachment 140172
Do you have any videos you can post I really want to hear how the BOV sounds with the intercooler.

1stRaptor2019

Reaction score
Well my install went in yesterday with no issues. For those who wonder about the black and cooling efficiency, the aluminum is anodized, not painted. No loss in cooling efficiency.

Fit and finish is excellent and customer service at CVF is second to none. Will be driving today to see how the Turbosmart BOV sounds and checking temps.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my install went in yesterday with no issues. For those who wonder about the black and cooling efficiency, the aluminum is anodized, not painted. No loss in cooling efficiency.

Fit and finish is excellent and customer service at CVF is second to none. Will be driving today to see how the Turbosmart BOV sounds and checking temps.

Do you have the access port? If so what monitors are you running to see temp changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 has the real time intake charge temp by scrolling to the monitoring screen.

Gotcha. I've watched that too, I guess a better question to ask would've been are you going to log the info but I guess you've already answered that. Thanks.