CVF Titan Intercooler for 2015+ F-150 2.7L / 3.5L / Raptor EcoBoost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RW17FX4

Reaction score
@CVF-Jason

I just received my intercooler today and need to figure out what the steps are to process a return. Do I need to print something and include in box, or?

Also, I think it's pretty messed up that you're selling a black intercooler and then posting the video above showing that them being painted makes them less efficient. Now I am eating the shipping cost to get back to you and the 10% "restocking fee". What a gigantic waste of money.

I sent email to customer support as a reply to the order confirmation ya'll sent. Please reply ASAP so I can get this back to you and get my money back.

Thx.
apparently buyers are no longer responsible for doing their own research? guess it’s “pretty messed up” that Cobb, Full Race, Wagner etc are all also offering their IC’s in black? what a joke, be sure to message them also about your opinion

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Guys if you want your intercooler black, use TLTD - it's a thermal dispersant coating which actually sheds heat faster than bare metal. It's made a company called Techline Coatings

http://www.techlinecoatingswebstore...rnal_Coating_Thermal_Disperant_shop_only.html

I've used it before on dirt bike components. You will need to abrasive blast, paint, then bake at 300 degrees after coating.

My plan is to use it to coat the outer tanks on an aftermarket intercooler and radiator, to make them more "stealthy" and stock looking. A little less noticeable at the dealer hopefully.

Ali 556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yours is 20x4.5x 9 for ~550$

Mishemoto is 20x5x9 for 873$

Garret is a lil bit bigger for 906$.

Sound we have a winner here, why I didn't look into this prior to ordering my mishemoto ???

I highly recommend that you do a step by step install or give any forum member a 20% discount if he does a gooood YT video on how to install it.

Keep the good work.

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yours is 20x4.5x 9 for ~550$

Mishemoto is 20x5x9 for 873$

Garret is a lil bit bigger for 906$.

Sound we have a winner here, why I didn't look into this prior to ordering my mishemoto ???

I highly recommend that you do a step by step install or give any forum member a 20% discount if he does a gooood YT video on how to install it.

Keep the good work.

We hear you! If anyone is interested in doing a YouTube installation video in exchange for 20% please reach out via PM.