(CV) vs (SVC) intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate_13

Reaction score
Im looking to upgrade my gen 3 intercooler and i see that CVF has a gen 3 option for 750 and the SVC is almost 1500 bucks? What would warrant a 750 dollar more price increase? Anyone have any experience with the two? Thanks..

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to upgrade my gen 3 intercooler and i see that CVF has a gen 3 option for 750 and the SVC is almost 1500 bucks? What would warrant a 750 dollar more price increase? Anyone have any experience with the two? Thanks..
CV Fab does not have an IC that fits the Gen 3 without modification. The titan 2 does not fit, I've verified with them multiple times.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

CVF is a stock location replacement Intercooler. SVC is a front mount.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
I will say, I ordered my SVC intercooler about 2 months ago and received it the next week. Did seem to be missing a hose clamp or two but install was fairly straightforward. Temps when cruising are generally around 10 to 15 above ambient.

OP
OP
N

nate_13

Reaction score
Good to know! Thanks guys, i def want as much power as possible so ill go with a FMIC