Cut frame front bumper pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the BLM front tube bumper and love it. I've had it for about a year. My truck is the white one with the four cannons mounted to it on their website.

Nice! I just ordered the long tube radius and their skid plate! I can't wait for it to arrive! Such a clean/functional piece.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How big is the whipple HE? I have the Roush blower with the afco dual fan unit. I wasn't expecting any clearance issues with the setup.

I don't think the newer style Whipple is much bigger than the AFCO, if at all. And honestly there may be enough room to still have your frame horns trimmed, but nobody I asked had ever tried (and I asked around here and also called a bunch of the vendors) so I ended up going for the Lex Baja Brute, which is a great compromise for approach angle and strength.

If you're doing this please post pics and results!

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the newer style Whipple is much bigger than the AFCO, if at all. And honestly there may be enough room to still have your frame horns trimmed, but nobody I asked had ever tried (and I asked around here and also called a bunch of the vendors) so I ended up going for the Lex Baja Brute, which is a great compromise for approach angle and strength.

If you're doing this please post pics and results!

I will keep you posted with the install. Spoke with BLM Offroad and they told me the bumper should be shipping out Monday.