Custom window access hole covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hush Car Audio

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A customer just sent me a template for his 2009 screw model but I haven't had anyone send me a template for the scab yet.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought these from Hush a couple of months ago (along with a custom FOR11CK harness, deadening sheets, and some other goodies). They’re definitely well made and fit perfectly. Bruce is also very easy to work with. I highly recommend him.
Did you notice an improvement in sound quality? I’m interested in the product but would like to hear some more feedback from those who have installed them.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did , but I also treated the doors ,inner and outer ,and added a foam ring kit .so everything added up to much better sound

OP
OP
Hush Car Audio

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you notice an improvement in sound quality? I’m interested in the product but would like to hear some more feedback from those who have installed them.

Covering the massive holes in the doors not only turns the doors more like enclosures for the speakers but also help to reduce the outside noise by creating a second barrier that outside noise would have to travel through. Because you are blocking the outside noise more you'll enjoy the speaker sounds more and won't have to play them as loudly to enjoy them.