Custom Wilwood Big Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick9323

Reaction score
Hey FRF Fam, my buddy runs Jordan Innovations and we are talking about doing a custom Wilwood kit for the Gen 2's (starting with the front, would be up to do the rears with the EPB if enough interest was shown). The goal is to get a 6 piston caliper with high temp dust seals under the OEM 17in/Method 17in wheels, or at most the Method 18in with slotted rotors. I'll post back here with CAD and pictures as we get further along, but wanted to see how much interest there was out here for such a kit. We are also targeting a lower price point and lower weight than the ALCON kits Depending on the amount of interest, we can get a group buy and a bunch of adapters together for a lower price. Let me know below if you are interested or have any other requests that we can try to accommodate.

Last edited:

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
If you make a rear for the electronic parking brake I’m in. Only option the 2019+ truck have right now is the R1 kit.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in. I actually spoke to someone at Wilwood a couple years back. They have so many parts that the only thing needed would really be a bracket for the calipers to be made. Of course any solution must fit 17" wheels or it's a no go for many here, most I'd say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts