Custom Wilwood Big Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nick9323

Reaction score
Good god. lol. Stop driving so fast, you... law breakers.
Ha I'll try, if only I had better brakes!

My wife's old Xterra had the EBC greens and they were just as bad. Seems to be a function of that pad material with OEM/non-cryo treated rotors. My brembo's don't throw anywhere near the amount of dust, easily 90% less.

FNG

Reaction score
Late to the party as usual. I'd be interested in the brake kit don't want bigger wheels.
Do you have a time frame for doing this? Thanks for spending your energy on this!

OP
OP
N

Nick9323

Reaction score
Late to the party as usual. I'd be interested in the brake kit don't want bigger wheels.
Do you have a time frame for doing this? Thanks for spending your energy on this!
We are in the process of getting cad models for the suspension and wheels. Ideally, this would be something that we would have a final kit spec'ed out in August/September (need to get parts made and test, epb is a pain and part availability is still lagging from covid) and then we could take orders from there.

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are in the process of getting cad models for the suspension and wheels. Ideally, this would be something that we would have a final kit spec'ed out in August/September (need to get parts made and test, epb is a pain and part availability is still lagging from covid) and then we could take orders from there.

Can the OEM EPB be retrofit to the new Wilwood rear calipers? Just wondering...thanks.