Custom Wilwood Big Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late to this as well, but definitely would also be interested and ready if the kit can fit 17" wheels and rear EPB (2019). Don't really care about color, black or red calipers are fine with me. Would prefer a two piece rotor, save some rotating mass if we can. Thanks.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any updates?

I have been driving like an rabid honey badger and I've got a decent grooved lip on my front rotors, may just go stock rotors and EBC pads, +/- ss lines... idk I feel like once you get used to the brakes not being a sports car the stock feel adequate, just have to hit em a little harder at times

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ETA yet? This been going since May. I would love to get some progress of how this group buy is going.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had an emergency stop stituation just yesterday. I will tell you the lack of braking had a HIGH pucker factor! The OE brakes may be good enough for retirees (hope to be one REAL soon) and mall crawlers but that is about it. Talking about paved roads at the moment. At the very least I'll be investigating a better pad compound in the near future!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d say if this kit can work with the Gen 3’s as well as Gen 2’s or require a few different small parts to make it compatible. This would surely have to look like a profitable venture, for Wilwood or another company who wants to take it on.