Custom Steering Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
Is there anyone that does a custom steering wheel option? I have the Lariat and not a Raptor but I was wondering if they make a wood grain that might match my blonde colored wood in my Lariat? I've been doing some searching but really haven't found anything quality yet... I want the top half of the wheel to be wood grain. The Raptor wheel would look cool I think if it had the same pattern as the radio bezel wrapped on it. Maybe that's dumb, I don't know.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a Raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

I know I'm no help this early. Or ever for that matter. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone that does a custom steering wheel option? I have the Lariat and not a Raptor but I was wondering if they make a wood grain that might match my blonde colored wood in my Lariat? I've been doing some searching but really haven't found anything quality yet... I want the top half of the wheel to be wood grain. The Raptor wheel would look cool I think if it had the same pattern as the radio bezel wrapped on it. Maybe that's dumb, I don't know.

Thanks for bringing this up. I didn't know there were options.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You never said what year. Try these guys: Sherwood® SW-3226-GT-MET - Ford F-150 2004-2008 Steering Wheel
I also saw a guy on FullSizeFord.com | An online community resource dedicated to the preservation & enjoyment of Ford Full Size vehicles. airbrush his interior with a woodgrain pattern, it came out pretty cool. Good Luck.

Try f-150 forum. This is a forum for Raptors...

I bet if the op wanted a console cover for his f-150, you wouldn't be telling him to get lost.:Wedgie:

OP
OP
TexasTexas95

TexasTexas95

Reaction score
Hmmm, yep I'm a member there (f150forum) too. I'm a Ford truck fan in general. This happens to include Raptors. I can't be completely sure but I think your truck and mine may have a few of the same parts. Mine are obviously shittier than thou of course.

The reason I joined this forum was because of the great information with regards to trucks in general. This forum happens to have a ton more information than f150forum in that aspect. I read the rules, and I guess I missed the part where I am required by law to own a raptor to be a member here. Thanks for the heads up "Raptor AL" you are undoubtedly a fine businessman and scholar.
To the other posters with actual insightful information, thank you. My truck is a 2011 and unfortunately isn't a Raptor. Way back in the day, I made the poor decision to buy my girl a set of fake **** (call me a sucker) and not purchase one and I won't lie, it keeps me awake most nights in a cold sweat. Bahahahahah ;)