CUSTOM QUILTED DOOR POCKET INSERT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew buying my wife a Bernina would pay off. LOL. Truth be told, she's a prolific quilter, world class chef, and expert at the horizontal chit-chat. Oh, and a wonderful mother to our 3 children. What more could one ask? 39 years of bliss and counting.

Well, I'll tell you what more. One can ask for custom door pocket inserts. I hate bare plastic 'cause crap that I put in rattles around.

Here's the first one. Measured and perfect fit in passenger door. Also making them for the pocket in front and behind it, and the small pocket where the door opening handle is inside.

p3519886682-5.jpg

p3519904772-5.jpg

Last edited:

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
:DKool. The “Shabby Chic-look” is very visible. I bet you have a Wayfare Account.

Definitely good idear tho.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I, and especially my wife, appreciate the kind words and compliments. I'm still waiting for her to make them for the driver's side. Truth be told, she made the first one for the driver's side but put the Ford logo backwards so it wound up in passenger door.

She's got so many projects in the hopper I've got to remind her my truck is leaning to one side without both doors finished. lol.

She also made me a Greatful Dead embroidery on the back of a dungaree jacket. Note how I misspelled "Grateful." Yeah, spelling isn't her strong suit. It's still cool though. ;)

Last edited: