Custom Performance Center - Your source for Wheels, Tires, Bumpers, Steps, Suspension, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've been a long time Ford Raptor Forum member, but recently upgraded to Supporting Vendor on Ford Raptor Forum, Bronco Raptor Forum, and Ram TRX Forum. I'm happy to help answer any questions (when I can), and provide pricing for any of your aftermarket needs. I have access to most of the aftermarket parts that many of you might be familiar with, and possibly some that you are not.

Here are a few (but not all) of the product lines available.

Bumpers/Steps
  • Addictive Desert Designs
  • Fab Fours
  • Road Armor
  • DV8 Offroad
  • Smittybilt
  • GO Rhino

Wheels
  • Fuel
  • Weld
  • Black Rhino
  • Vorsteiner Offroad (Venomrex)
  • AG Luxury
  • BC Forged
  • Vossen
  • ANRKY
  • KG1 Forged
  • American Force
Tires
  • Toyo
  • BFG
  • Nitto
  • Cooper
  • Maxxis
  • TIS (Hercules)
  • General
Suspension
  • Fabtech
  • Pro Comp
  • Baja Kits
  • Sky Jacker
Lighting
  • Baja Designs
  • Rigid
Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber Body
  • Anderson Composites
  • ADV1
  • Fiberwerx
There are a bunch of product lines I'm leaving out, but if you have an interest in something just shoot me a message, and I'm happy to see if I can get it for you.

We are just starting on our first Gen 3 Raptor project, and I'll post some pics when it's done. It's not a crazy build, but it will have some nice parts on it that will make it stand out.

Michael

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tire’s would you recommend for the quietest ride on my gen2: OEM wheel size, 99+% of the time on road, no snow (GA)?

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What tire’s would you recommend for the quietest ride on my gen2: OEM wheel size, 99+% of the time on road, no snow (GA)?
Most of the AT tires are fairly quiet, but don't necessarily stay quiet as they get some miles on them (stock BFG AT come to mind). Generally speaking, the tighter the tread blocks, the quieter the tire will be, but it can also depend some on what roads you drive (composition of the road). I don't have any personal experience with the Continental Terrain Contact A/T, but Mercedes Benz often specs Continentals on their G Wagons, and they are pretty quiet. They make the A/T in the stock Raptor size, and the tread blocks are pretty tight. You might give those a shot. Lots of guys run the Falken Wildpeak AT3W as well, and they have slightly larger spacing in the tread block than the Continental, but probably still tight enough to keep it fairly quiet.

All of that being said, correct alignment, proper inflation, and regular rotation will go a long way to keep a tire wearing properly, and thus as quiet as possible.