Custom LED Tail lights for F150 by ANZO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those headlights are pretty sweet with the U-bar

Sent from iPhone 6S+
can't disagree, it's actually our bestseller for F150 trucks. We started to sell them about a year and a half and still didn't receive any negative feedbacks from our customers.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished installing a set of these. I went with the Black which the OEM calls "Eagle Eyes." For those that questioned if the brake lights were any brighter than the LED bars, I can confirm that they are much brighter with the brake and turn signals. There is no doubt that you have applied the brakes.

The Spec D's are the only other option for me if the Anzo's had not finally come out.
The ones on the tailgate are the Spec D's I removed. Some pic's are with and without the flash...
R,
HAP
FullSizeRender_zpsgiq6uvgf.jpg
FullSizeRender%201_zpsdw4kptyl.jpg
IMG_0743_zpszdgg8k0x.jpg
IMG_0744_zpsisz6ig4j.jpg
IMG_0745_zpsgxzmnyvs.jpg
IMG_0746_zpsleishm4a.jpg
IMG_0747_zpsgzfo4rb7.jpg

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, do they hyper flash without adding resistors? They look great

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, do they hyper flash without adding resistors? They look great

Well, I just thought to try the blinkers because I just did the brakes and flashers. Well WTF, on my truck they do hyper flash. They come with the same style external resistor boxes that the Spec D's have as seen in the tail gate pic.
Very disappointed about the hyper flash shit!

Car ID can you weigh-in on this issue??

R,
HAP

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HAP, That sucks about the hyperflash. Maybe the SpecD resistors are better. I had a set too, no hyperflash but the leds crapped out after 1 year. The resistors are still there in the bucket.
I too ordered these Anzos. How long did you wait to get them?
They do look great BTW.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HAP, That sucks about the hyperflash. Maybe the SpecD resistors are better. I had a set too, no hyperflash but the leds crapped out after 1 year. The resistors are still there in the bucket.
I too ordered these Anzos. How long did you wait to get them?
They do look great BTW.

I ordered 3-4-16. Got them today. The president of CarId sent me an email telling me that they were delayed from Anzo. I think I will try the Spec D resistors to see if they help. But first I want to see if CarID will help with a solution before they say I should not have done that...
The lights look really good in the dark though. Just wish they did not hyper flash.

R,
HAP

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 3-4-16. Got them today. The president of CarId sent me an email telling me that they were delayed from Anzo. I think I will try the Spec D resistors to see if they help. But first I want to see if CarID will help with a solution before they say I should not have done that...
The lights look really good in the dark though. Just wish they did not hyper flash.

R,
HAP

Good call waiting for a response first. Do the anzo and SpecD resistors have the same plug connector? They look very bright in your pics. Hopefully lasts me longer than the SpecD.
keep us informed.