Custom LED Tail lights for F150 by ANZO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are glad to introduce you redesigned custom LED tail lights for 2009-2014 Ford F150 by ANZO.

These lights have refreshed LED pattern with C shape bars that stay on with your parking lights, they look exceptionally sharp even in daytime.

If you are looking to black out your F150 truck and make it look more tough - Black or Smoke Tail lights will be the right choice.

Which tail light color would you choose:
Black
Smoke
Chrome
or
OE Red?

Anzo® - Black LED Tail Lights G2
anzo-311257.jpg

Anzo® - Smoke LED Tail Lights
anzo-311258.jpg

Anzo® - Chrome LED Tail Lights
anzo-311259.jpg

Anzo® - Red/Clear LED Tail Lights
311260.jpg

anzo-311260-44.jpg

Inquire for quotes and share your thoughts about these lights in the comments below!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious, are these replacements brighter than stock? Some of the LED replacement tail lights I have seen seem to be dimmer. The running light portion of the light seem to be brighter, but it seems to be harder to differentiate between running and braking. All of the OEM LED tail lights I have seen on other vehicles, when the brakes are applied, are super bright. Would it be possible to post an actual operational video showing these in daytime operation?

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the led cluster is only for brake/blinker. Fingers crossed

I second that - I believe the '15s that have this style are that way, correct? center only illuminates when braking otherwise edge lighting is the running lights.

Can we get confirmation on this?

Any known issues with Hyperflashing?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Also - It appears as if these are a "CUT AND PASTE" type of assembly...???

The LED bank behind the new outer edge LED lights appear to go down and behind the outer leds... Can you clarify this? (or is this the "reflection" of the trim of the outer lights?)

Are the LEDs just in those openings or do they indeed go behind the bottom and sides of the outer light?

...I haven't started drinking so hopefully this is making sense...

anzo-311259.jpg