Custom KMC Enduros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
One of my first mods to my Raptor was a set of 17x9 KMC Enduros with beadlocks......I absolutely love the way the wheels look now, but if I had to do it again, I would go fake beadlock, checking the bolts every week gets a lil old...........

Here is what they first looked like when I got them. I just powder coated the beadring first to match the color of the truck..... I went with Miller Lite blue and its about dead nuts on

KMCwheel.jpg

Once mounted on the truck I didn't like the way they looked so that very same day I painted the actual wheel with just some textured rattle can paint, lots and lot of coats, and this is how it turned out.....

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
every time my Raptor sees your Raptor's shoes it gets jealous like a lil' pre-teen mallrat schoolgirl.

.....soon.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Nice job on the real beadlocks too, I was wondering if anybody would do that. And good call paining them black and blue it matches the blue but still looks stealthy. Though for optimal paint match I would have gone to Ford for a can of touch up

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you also forgot to mention that you got rid of those chrome (gross!) lug nuts for the new blackys (mmm hmmm).

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Nice job on the real beadlocks too, I was wondering if anybody would do that. And good call paining them it matches the blue but still looks stealthy. Though for optimal paint match I would have gone to Ford for a can of touch up

I've seen 'em in sunlight plenty of times, the paint-match is damn near perfect.
You'd have to be up close on your hands and knees :gayfight: before you'd notice any difference.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Dude! Those look amazing..What does a set of those run if you don't mind me asking?