Custom fabric tonneau cover for 2 spare chase rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did leave a lot of room for errors on the measurements. If I did it again I would try to make it as tight fitting as possible. I’ll see how this one wears and go for perfection next time
Hey, you did a great job. And what a great idea for keeping stuff clean.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did leave a lot of room for errors on the measurements. If I did it again I would try to make it as tight fitting as possible. I’ll see how this one wears and go for perfection next time

It looks professional to me. Not sure what size tire you're running, but it looks you built in a little flexibility for a larger tire size is all. One concern I would have is if there is any wind noise off of those.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fit some pads to the underside if the appearance gets to you. Don’t do it all over again. That’s great work.