Curved light bar camera question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VinceC

Reaction score
I have been searching this thread but haven’t been able to tell if anyone solved the problem of installing a curved light bar without blocking the front camera .I rely heavily on it to park daily in a very tight space. Does anyone know if there is one out there that will work?

Or I saw a kit that allows you to mount multiple lights on a curved bracket. Does anyone know if there are any “half” curved lights that I could install on this bracket but one on either side of the camera so that I get the same basic look but just with a slight gap in the center to allow for the camera to see?

any suggestions?

thanks!

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at a hidden grill light? They do not hinder your camera or do you just like the looks of the bar out front on the bumper? 30 inch hidden puts out lots of light! Your not going to find a light that mounts on top of front bump that want take out camera view. You would have to come up with some way of moving the camera.

JeremyG

Reaction score
Agreed 30” is the way to go, s8 Baja designs. This is what I went with and super bright. I have seen another company that has a dual 40” that goes above and below the Ford logo in the grill. I can’t speak on the quality of this kit though. Not sure how they get around the camera in their kit. Check out M&R automotive or Baja.

84a557f12b46714ecc03ab6ae339dc9c.jpg
931c8a370d2ab6ce1314caeb08ace774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

VinceC

Reaction score
Agreed 30” is the way to go, s8 Baja designs. This is what I went with and super bright. I have seen another company that has a dual 40” that goes above and below the Ford logo in the grill. I can’t speak on the quality of this kit though. Not sure how they get around the camera in their kit. Check out M&R automotive or Baja.

84a557f12b46714ecc03ab6ae339dc9c.jpg
931c8a370d2ab6ce1314caeb08ace774.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The dual hidden may work. This is the first light bar for me so I am pretty ignorant on the subject. I was just worried if the hidden ones would put out enough light? But sounds like maybe they do pretty good.