Current production deletions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VETTE277

Reaction score
Hey, I’m looking at orders a 23 raptor. What are the current deletions that are not available ? I’m tracking heated steering wheel, tailgate in some cases (always ?), missing temp gauge on cluster, missing ambient light only in cup holder/glove box, anything else ?

Is there any estimate on when these items will return for new production vehicles or has it been stated this will be for the entire 23 model yr ?

Thanks

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Raptor R that was built and shipped has two deletes:
  • Advanced Security Pack Removal
  • Steering Wheel − Heat Removal
According to my dealer, his Ford Performance rep said he could not state when they would be available with future orders.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're pretty late to the game for ordering a 23. Order banks opened in July. Good luck though! The FUN is just beginning.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
missing temp gauge on cluster,

Thanks
You mean missing digital readout on the temp dials then yes. I think you also meant to say tailgate appliqué but I don’t think this one was a “mandatory” delete…only optional if you wanted to get your truck, dare I say “faster”.

No word on when any of these will return…that I know of.