Current Market for Used Gen 3’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Had my dealer friend sell my 2022 37pp with 13,000 miles at auction , sold for $90,500. Truck had PPF on the whole front and the rest of it was in perfect condition. I was shocked, figured Id get 87k because of the miles.
Did you have to pay a commission?

OP
OP
D

duracell24

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger last week and picked up a 2021 37 loaded up (Moonroof/Tailgate, Pro Power, Engine Block Heater, SI Bed Liner) w/11k miles for $85,100 after the dealer added all their fees on. Not the cheapest one out there, but I was happy with it. Paid $900 for deliver so I'm all in at $86,000.

To the dealers credit, there wasn't a scratch on it when it arrived today. I LOVE that 2021 interior. It truly is 100x better in person than the pics show. I also love all the little things that are now gone (tons of ambient lighting inside, the cup holder lights, temps on the dials, etc). Super happy to get a 2021, even if it already has some miles on it!! Wasn't my top color choice (Agate Black) but it's already growing on me.

Last edited: