GEN 2 Current Ford Credit Interest Rate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run a CU your 720 FICO would equal 2.99% <100% LTV and max 75mo. 750+= 2.74%

Where do you work? I might be able to help. If not join a local CU, hopefully your employer is associated with a real CU.

Prime has gone up three times since April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m picking up my 2019 Raptor soon and I was wondering what’s the current interest rate for Raptors.

I have Tier 1 (720+) credit and I’m looking at 60 months or 72 months financing.

Thanks in advance!

2019 | Ford Performance Blue |

Current Ford credit is 6.9% around those terms/credit. You get incentive doing, this, BUT go and refinance after making one payment. Then go get 4% at the lender of your choice.

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It also depends on the term and how much you are putting down (usually). I got 3.75 on 72 month term through SunTrust, but I put half down in order to keep the payment where my CFO won't go ballistic. I should start checking out these credit unions.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right - the banks and CU have the best right now. The manufacturers financing right now is nearly double the rate. I went through this on a recent purchase - took the finance incentive for $2k off, but rate was 7%. I instantly refinanced and got half the rate at my credit Union.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a new ‘18 JLUR for ~$57k. No $ down 6 days ago. 4.15% for 60 or 72 mos as it didn’t matter. Some banks it matters. Credit score over 800. Prime has gone up 3 times since early 2018 so I felt ok with this deal. I went through the dealer, they did the shopping for me and I kept pushing them, they started at 5%. Finance managers hold the cards. They get kickbacks. He told me he would make about $500 on my deal. I Didn’t want to take time to shop around myself and will pay it off probably late in the year. Still fairly cheap money.

Good luck.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The CU that I belong to was supposed to finance my truck, but when I arrived at the dealer (in Las Vegas) they mucked it all up and let Ford Finance hook me up...and they did as the loan was from Bank of America (which I'm already a customer) at 2.99%!.....now maybe that rate was so low because I put over $50,000 cash as a down payment...

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got 3.29 on monday from dealer made sure got buy rate using chase bofa also was 3.29

all rates have gone up even my credit union was 3.29

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With that credit you can
I’m picking up my 2019 Raptor soon and I was wondering what’s the current interest rate for Raptors.

I have Tier 1 (720+) credit and I’m looking at 60 months or 72 months financing.

Thanks in advance!

2019 | Ford Performance Blue |
with your credit , you should easily get 3.5.