Cupholder lights and USB port lights out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Julian Rivera

Reaction score
I tried to look and could find any other threads.

I just noticed that my cupholder lights and the lights around the 2 front USB ports are not illuminating anymore. Anyone had this issue before? 2020 SCREW

Strange thing is that the cupholder lights do illuminate when I open the doors as part of the entry into the vehicle but then go out when I start the vehicle.

Last edited:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to look and could find any other threads.

I just noticed that my cupholder lights and the lights around the 2 front USB ports are not illuminating anymore. Anyone had this issue before? 2020 SCREW

Strange thing is that the cupholder lights do illuminate when I open the doors as part of the entry into the vehicle but then go out when I start the vehicle.

Sounds like the lights got turned off in the settings. I have a 2017, so it might be different for you, but in the infotainment screen, you should be able have an icon for the interior illumination. In mine, you can actually change the color, but I don't think you can in 2020.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think this may get defaulted to off with a battery disconnect.

Don’t rule out a DTC, check with FORSCAN. I tripped a module and knocked out a few lights. It didn’t blow a fuse though. cleared the codes and back in business.