Cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twebb273

Reaction score
So I just purchased a 2017 Raptor.. First drive today I noticed the cruise control does not work at all. No msgs when I try to turn it on. When I go into cruise control settings I cant turn it on normal or adaptive...Any ideas.. I do have an aftermarket bumper..

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can go in the settings menu on the dash (not the navi screen) and turn ACC off which will allow you to use normal cruise control. When I go to the beach the salt covers the sensor and prevents use, but I was able to turn it off through the dash menu and use normal cruise control on my way home.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be disabled in Forescan as mentioned. When I removed my factory bumper and reinstalled it I goofed up the angle of the sensor and it disabled cruise control however I did get a message saying it was not available.

OP
OP
T

Twebb273

Reaction score
So i did some looking . they never relocated the sensor.. nor did they leave the old one with the truck, so I bought one and the bracket. Just gotta get some free time to install it..