Cruise control both hands on steering wheel…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You wouldn't think it would require two hands, how would you sip on your low-fat double shot skinny latte?
Total Gen 1 drink.
Gen2 is mocha or espresso
Gen3 is a fruit smoothie. So I’ve heard.

Sounds like a job for a vibrator and some duct tape.

@Oldfart , any recommendations for something that could be plugged into the USB port?
Way to go, elevating the discussion and bringing some class to this snoozefest.
Do you even have to ask? Of course I have a recommendation. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073VP7YTV/

View attachment 325119

I mean, I wouldn’t have had to ask; I’d have just thrown the alley-oop, knowing you would surely dunk it.
Do the sheep ... girlfriends flee when you whip this out?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Total Gen 1 drink.
Gen2 is mocha or espresso
Gen3 is a fruit smoothie. So I’ve heard.

Way to go, elevating the discussion and bringing some class to this snoozefest.

I mean, I wouldn’t have had to ask; I’d have just thrown the alley-oop, knowing you would surely dunk it.
Do the sheep ... girlfriends flee when you whip this out?
Nope, they usually just close their eyes and wait for what they know is coming next. :pimp:

BigTomJR

Reaction score
I think there may be something in the settings on if you drive with one hand or two when I was picking up truck sales person asked me while they were doing something in settings

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there may be something in the settings on if you drive with one hand or two when I was picking up truck sales person asked me while they were doing something in settings
I have never heard of this and I feel like I have been through every single setting.

BigTomJR

Reaction score
Go to settings Then to vehicle icon Then scroll to bottom and hit driver alert
That's it. It's a reminder to keep both hands on the wheel

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to settings Then to vehicle icon Then scroll to bottom and hit driver alert
That's it. It's a reminder to keep both hands on the wheel
Turning this off doesn't have anything to do with the keeping both hand on the wheel alert. I turned that off and I still get the keep both hands on the wheel alert when using cruise control. I think this feature may alert you if the camera notices you dosing off while driving. The keeping hands on the wheel doesn't care if you are using one hand or two hands to drive. It is all based on detecting steering wheel movement.