CRP Stage Four, etc +e85

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrm

Reaction score
Rather than do the HPFP route, I had larger injectors installed because of the larger turbos/manis. I will have the e85 tune loaded on later today. Took a long time after the injector install because it turns out the cable to the gauge was faulty.

Data logging and then a dyno tune shortly.

Derrick Anderson

Reaction score
so is the LPFP going to be required upgrade as well with this(still gotta be more cost effective than a HPFP upgrade)? I imagine that will only supply so much of a hp increase before it cannot provide enough fuel to the increase in demand of fuel for both increase PW of the DI and standard injectors on E85.

OP
OP
J

jrm

Reaction score
I can't answer the upgrade of the pumps. Currently the injectors seem to be working with the larger turbos, but I'm not opening it up a bunch until initial logs seem to be safe. It runs nice and feels great.

There are a few apps for e85 that I'm now going to have to learn to use. Locally, the nearest gas station to us carries e85 and the regional stations here all have e85, but it'll be interesting driving cross country. I think it's possible just will take a few extra fill-ups

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't answer the upgrade of the pumps. Currently the injectors seem to be working with the larger turbos, but I'm not opening it up a bunch until initial logs seem to be safe. It runs nice and feels great.

There are a few apps for e85 that I'm now going to have to learn to use. Locally, the nearest gas station to us carries e85 and the regional stations here all have e85, but it'll be interesting driving cross country. I think it's possible just will take a few extra fill-ups
>driving cross country
"Two days ago l saw a vehicle that could haul that tanker."

latest?cb=20130126150315.jpg

OP
OP
J

jrm

Reaction score
we're in NE Florida, hence why we use MPT. Cross country trip isn't until the summer: golfing and hiking at national parks.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a E85 test kit off Amazon and went to the Gate by my house and tested the E85 and it was 85% so that’s good to know.