Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, have any of you GEN2 owners upgraded your brake lines to stainless? Anyone go with Crown Performance? How much did it help with braking performance/pedal feel?
I upgraded to stainless brake lines, 9 years ago, I got them from Outlaw Offroad and they installed them back in the day. I've always had good brake feel and no pedal fade. Highly recommend getting SS lines, have no info on this brand though, sorry.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to stainless brake lines, 9 years ago, I got them from Outlaw Offroad and they installed them back in the day. I've always had good brake feel and no pedal fade. Highly recommend getting SS lines, have no info on this brand though, sorry.

Thanks bud. Couldn't find anything on their website. Maybe they discontinued?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks bud. Couldn't find anything on their website. Maybe they discontinued?
Not surpised, they used to do a lot of raptor stuff with the gen 1's, now they seem to be more into atv's and side by side type of offroading, but they should still be working on all makes of trucks. You could call them, ask for Connor, he's the owner, nice guy.