Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wainwrcb

Reaction score
Hey, have any of you GEN2 owners upgraded your brake lines to stainless? Anyone go with Crown Performance? How much did it help with braking performance/pedal feel?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stainless lines plus some good fluid will definitely help over the OEM lines. Paired with a new set of rotors and pads, it's a good increase in overall braking performance. As a sole upgrade, you can notice a bit of an improvement. We definitely recommend the full package if you're looking for a better braking setup; front and rear rotors, new pads and stainless lines.

Let us know if we can get you setup!

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stainless lines plus some good fluid will definitely help over the OEM lines. Paired with a new set of rotors and pads, it's a good increase in overall braking performance. As a sole upgrade, you can notice a bit of an improvement. We definitely recommend the full package if you're looking for a better braking setup; front and rear rotors, new pads and stainless lines.

Let us know if we can get you setup!

Possible to custom make 4 lines for my new R1concepts BBK kits? Mine stayed OEM in the front and leaking fluid in the back

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possible to custom make 4 lines for my new R1concepts BBK kits? Mine stayed OEM in the front and leaking fluid in the back

It’s possible. Who did you get the R1 BBK kit from? Most, not all, of their BBK kits come with stainless lines

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s possible. Who did you get the R1 BBK kit from? Most, not all, of their BBK kits come with stainless lines

Had it through Apollo Optics. Their stainless steel lines are ****** as per my mechanic. Also front lines did not fit and rear lines are leaking.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had it through Apollo Optics. Their stainless steel lines are ****** as per my mechanic. Also front lines did not fit and rear lines are leaking.
Why aren't you calling Apollo Optics and asking questions? Seems they would be willing to help you since you bought the kit from them.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

All of the R1 BBK kits we've sold have had good stainless lines that fit. And we've sold plenty of them. Definitely recommend going back to Apollo. I'm sure they can help.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why aren't you calling Apollo Optics and asking questions? Seems they would be willing to help you since you bought the kit from them.

Because they do not sell Crown Performance brake lines, which is this thread is about?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You said you bought the lines from Apollo Optics - are you feeling alright, confused lately, voting for Biden?

You are the one confused dude. I said I bought BBK kit through Apollo. I can see the size of your brain makes you a Trump deplorable?

SmartSelect_20200904-153344_Chrome.jpg